Mateo Kovacic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gundo's wishes does steer towards staying as of the latest reports. PSG just going for Asensio, so Bernardo perhaps off the table there too.
I've no idea, I just think the club will for sure and be buying and approaching targets accordingly.

I've no idea, I just think the club will for sure and be buying and approaching targets accordingly.
Of course, totally agree with you. But i dont think Kovacic deal NOW indicates anything regarding Gundo or Bernardos future imo. As reported, Pep wants more boddies as options centrally.

We don't have anyone similar in style to Kovacic his style doesn't flatter him, he doesn't seem to doing anything to most but he's effective at doing his job and stays in position, He's technically very efficient a Croatian version of Jordan Henderson as horrible as that sounds it's not a dig at him.

I'm just saying if Jordan Henderson had much much better technical ability on the ball he might play a little like Mateo Kovacic... Kovacic is different in style to anyone that we currently have and I think that's what Pep wants a little change, just a good ball playing midfielder who will recycle possession mistake free, while staying in position to the left of Rodri and able to deal against a good press due to his technical ability.

Last edited:
He’s a solid player. Nothing more, nothing less. Would hope he isn’t being eyed as an every week starter. If Bernardo and Gundogan exit there’s still a lot of work to be done centrally. Maybe Foden makes a permanent shift there. Not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.