Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good friend of mine watches Wolves and knows his stuff. He said he hasnt done a lot for Wolves, can tell waiting for his next big move (compared him to Jota) but said his balance, ability to turn, beat a man & create space is excellent and Pep will turn him into a worldie.

I have barely watched the fella so I know very little. Just the info my mate passed on.

He's an idiot. I don't put many on 'Ignore' but I make an exception for him. I suspect he's a just a troll. NOBODY can really be that dim.
He`s worth NOT ignoring as he just makes a prick of himself and is worth keeping just for the laughs he gives us.

He looks like a player that would fit our style more than Eze to me, certainly if we're looking for a Gundogan replacement. Very controlled, good technique, decent defensively too. Whereas Eze is perhaps the more exciting signing in terms of being a bit of a flair player. Neither look like they can combine that control that Gundo brings and the attacking output he was capable of. But maybe playing with better players will bring it out of them.

Bringing Silva for sake of it? He performed well in CL and against City on biggest stage
At the CL home game against Monaco both myself and my lad we would love to see him in a City shirt.
About 4 months later our wish was granted. A wonderfully talented player who by all accounts is loved by one and all, from top to bottom within the Club. That sums him up.
Him and John the Dog rule. OK !!

I also thought Philips wasn't up to standard before we bought him.

Expect to get pelters, if you don't follow the party line though? I have witnessed what can seem from the outside almost like a bullying campaign if you put your head above the parapet! ;-)

You have a right to disagree.

I have heard reports Nunes might sulk which is concerning.
If he's a sulker forget it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.