Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
A mate of mine is a Wolves season ticket holder...

He says he may shine in a top team as he has shown flashes of brilliance on occasion, but he's very surprised we're in for him. He said he loses possession too much and his general passing is no where near good enough for a Guardiola/City side.
Malcolm Allison said worse about Colin Bell.
And we all know how that turned out :-)

I posted on here I thought Ake would be an exceptional signing. Only signing in recent times I’ve hated all along is Phillips- look how that turned out.
It's already been established that you have a better record than Txiki and/or Pep, correct? No need to toot your own horn. My only question is why haven't we brought you on board to give those guys a much needed hand...

So you think we’re leaking and bidding for players we don’t actually want instead of talking to Kalvin directly? Christ that’s a new one.
Cmon mate I’m just fuckin about
There’s that many ridiculous posts in this thread just thought I’d join in.

Reckon it’s a ruse to panick Phillips out of the club only for us later pulling out of both eze and Nunez deals
Alex Jones GIFs | Tenor

We can only hope it's a similar situation to Kovacic, where he's downed tools cos he can't be arsed and wants a move. I remember Walker's form going off a cliff during his last 3/4 months at Spurs - loads of people on here panicking that we'd bought a dud. Same when Akanji came in - by all means Dortmund were happy to shift him. And tbf, it seems Wolves fans have been happy with his performances so far this season by all accounts, even if they're a bit mixed on his overall contributions.

Fwiw, I still think we'd have been best off keeping Zinchenko around and giving him a bigger role in midfield. What's happened with Cancelo and Phillips wasn't exactly inevitable but it has exposed that bit of business to have been one departure too far. We've ended up replacing him with Gomez and Phillips, neither of whom have contributed anything like Zinchenko. I'm also wondering about the purpose of this Doku transfer when we've got Palmer and McAtee. Would prefer to just get Eze and nobody else and finish our business for the summer.

Wish them both well while they're (seemingly) here.
Agree with your views on Gomez and Phillips. Not with Zinchenko - he was a god awful defender, and a bang average midfielder who only managed to perform when he moved into midfield from lb and was therefore free and unmarked, with us having numerical superiority. He was found out last season at Arsenal. He was pretty poor when I saw him play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.