Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely. I remember my sons and I were amazed how the ball could seem tied to his boots for so long and how he could not be knocked off the ball at all. Then in early June we went for a week in N. Wales. Bernardo arrived in Manchester to sign for United (!), City went to 100-1 on to sign him, he signed and we hoped that he would be joined by Benjamin Mendy - but that took a little longer.
We too were away on holidays overseas so it was a couple of days before I saw the signing and I couldn`t tell you how happy that made the rest of my holiday. Wonderfully talented lad.
The less said about Mr Mendy the better. ;)

0385247c666487c25ad96390ee91dd44Y29udGVudHNlYXJjaGFwaSwxNjYxMjcwMzIw-2.68400158.jpg

I was surprised when Pep said Nunes was one of the world's best midfielders after we battered Sporting in the CL. Personally he didn't stand out as anything special, & hasn't done any time I've seen him.

Nunes arrived at Wolves to great fanfare, & again I was underwhelmed regardless of the hype surrounding him.

To say I'm surprised we're apparently in for him is an understatement, but who am I to argue with Pep & Txiki.

I've just watched 30 mins worth of Nunes' best bits on YouTube (I know), but when added to seeing him in the CL, playing for Portugal & seeing him in the PL, I'm STILL seriously underwhelmed by him!

I'm gutted Paqueta fell through, but I can't see this guy being the answer, especially as rumours are Wolves want £65m - £75m for him. ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ

Our reported interest in Ezé comes as a surprise too. I see him as an exciting winger to keep an eye on, not a £75m target. I've only ever seen him play wide, but many say he's a central midfielder who can play wide.

All things considered, I'd rather Ezé. Nunes doesn't do anything for me, PLUS he's got a physical look of Cancelo about him!

I was invested in Paqueta who'd have been perfect for us, but that ain't happening now, so I'm putting my hopes & chips on Ezé, or moving Grealish inside & going with what we've got until January or next summer.

It's a no from me for Nunes... \0/

Is Mike reliable? He said no bid yesterday and that tweet looks like educated guesswork to me.
From what I can gather Mike gets his info from City so toes the party line. Romano is more agent based both with will be used to suit city and agents truth/fibs.

Is Mike reliable? He said no bid yesterday and that tweet looks like educated guesswork to me.
I think Mike is very reliable. Although Jack Gaughan and Martin Blackburn are most favourable by the City bosses, but Mike gets his briefing directly from the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.