Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent addition. We rely on Kovacic/Rodri so much this season that we can definitely use someone who can rotate with them and, with time, perhaps take a starting spot in our 11, depending on his development. Pep seems convinced he has all the tools to become truly incredible. I have seen signs of a very talented player who will thrive in our system. Don't believe me? Remember Kovacic playing for Chelsea last season...;)?
Don’t insult Kovavic comparing him to Nunes FFS. Shambolic comparison.

Don’t insult Kovavic comparing him to Nunes FFS. Shambolic comparison.
Similar player in terms of style, though? I don't mean level-wise. The way Kovacic has been playing makes him one of the best in the world in his role. Nevertheless, Pep believes Nunes can get there with time. I don't see why not. Exciting signing.

Similar player in terms of style, though? I don't mean level-wise. The way Kovacic has been playing makes him one of the best in the world in his role. Nevertheless, Pep believes Nunes can get there with time. I don't see why not. Exciting signing.
Stylistically definitely similar, I agree. Nunes obviously nowhere near Kovacic level though. Only when Nunes has won multiple premier leagues / champions leagues like Kovacic can we even mention him in the same breath.

Nunes could improve under Pep, no doubt but even if he does he won’t get close to Kovacic passing accuracy and ball retention (Kova literally never loses the ball whereas Nunes regularly does) as he’s top 3/4 players in the world at it.

I'm just not that sure about this one.

Granted I'm being a bit silly and putting a lot of faith in what my Wolves mate has told me about him,

But he seems a bit too much of a 'project' to me and in an ideal world I'd rather have gone after someone with a few more goals in them.
Alicia Silverstone?

All this talk of Rodri having a rest. He’s making a rod (pun not intended) for his own back by chirping in with important goals. Makes him even more unrestable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.