Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this forum.

So many people on here know more than Pep Guardiola.

If we were to sign players that people wanted on here we'd be fucking bobbins.

If Nunes joins support the chap instead of doing the usual wanting him to fail just so you can all say "I told you so".

For the umpteenth time...If Pep wants him he's obviously more than good enough.

Where's the link to say he is sulking?
I read reports he was prone to sulking last week, nothing to do with coming to us btw. Just a tendency he has!

I posted this last Thursday:
The thing that concerns me about Nunes is reports his attitude might not be right and he sulks? We need to ensure he's the right fit in his character?

Last edited:
I don't like to see players do this either but it should be noted he never wanted to go to Wolves. This was a Mendes driven move and now that the opportunity has arrived for him to join a top club like he wanted he is desperate to leave Wolves and not waste another year of his development there.
He signed a contract at Wolves that will make him a multimillionaire and he was happy to put pen to paper on a 4 year contract with option to extend another year. We come knocking and turn his head. Nunes then decides to throw his tios out of the pram and go on strike.

I'm not sure he has the right character to join us after holding Wolves to ransom to force a move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.