Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aguero went on strike to force his way out of Atletico.
Would @Jimmy Frizzell and the rest rather we didn’t buy Kun?
I'm not sure that Sergio actually went as far as 'going on strike' at Atletico. I thought he upset everyone there by asking for a transfer shortly after he'd signed a new contract.
As I recall, he was not happy that the club had reneged on a 'promise' to let him speak to any big club that came in for him. I may well be misremembering, but I'm not sure that he went as far as to refuse to train etc.

If he was Plan A-C then I think it would get done. We must be on G/H right now and I wonder if we think it’s worth the hassle & money quoted?

There’ll probably be better options available next summer, obviously would be a risk to go with what we have I guess.

I read reports he was prone to sulking last week, nothing to do with coming to us btw. Just a tendency he has!
Apparently on strike now wanting his move. There is something wrong with a lot of Portugese players,attitude problems with Prancing pony,Nani,Fernandes,Cancelo. I would be careful with this guy and due diligence before we spend

Apparently on strike now wanting his move. There is something wrong with a lot of Portugese players,attitude problems with Prancing pony,Nani,Fernandes,Cancelo. I would be careful with this guy and due diligence before we spend
You don't think the club do that with every transfer already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.