Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like it or not strikes help moves. See Mahrez and Kane for examples of what happens.

Kane didn’t strike and missed out on a move to City, and multiple medals and trophies.
For me maintained his dignity. Same with Paqueta. I know other factors fucked that up but reports said he’s not the type to down tools.

He’s subsequently playing for West Ham and playing well.

No matter how you dress it up, this is not how to portray yourself. I’d hazard a guess Virgil the fucking virgin would have been vilified for it when he went on strike.

Linked to Bellgarde for €15m and now Kelechi. Everything points to this getting done very soon

Sly Sports News reporting he has gone on strike.

What an idiot.

That's one way not to get a move. Wolves will clamp down on him, fine him, and probably tell him he isn't going anywhere as he has a 4 year contract remaining. If Wolves do sell him they will increase his transfer fee, meaning City will have to meet it or will have to walk away. Regardless of how it plays out there will only be one winner and it will be Wolves.

One more thing. We're just getting rid of one bad smell in the dressing room to Barcelona. Do we want to replace him with another bad smell? His actions won't impress Pep and City.
Have you just got home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.