Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh though, if the £60m price tag is correct, I don't think that is unreasonable from Wolves' perspective. They paid a club record £47m for him a year ago and his performances have caught the eye of the best club in the world. £13m profit doesn't seem excessive in the circumstances.
£47m? Sure? Could you link a source?

I found this on SSN, 18 Aug 2022:
https://www.skysports.com/football/...g-lisbon-midfielder-in-club-record-42-2m-deal
"Wolves have signed Sporting Lisbon midfielder Matheus Nunes in a club-record £42.2m deal."

Bruno Lage's side will pay an initial £38m plus £4.2m in add-ons for the 23-year-old...."

I don't expect Wolves have paid full add-ons, and 5m on top. Do you?

This must be the first messy transfer City have been involved in a long time. Going on strike when your under contract is not the way to act in my view.

Nothing matters to the PMNF (pessimistic, moaning, negative, flapping) brigade. They latch onto a negative narrative and it just snowballs no matter how extreme or outright idiotic it may be. Pep himself would be called out as a know nothing buffoon were he to actually come on BM and advocate for why he wants Nunes or any other player he may want. As long as we continue to win and set the standard for club football does it really matter what these geniuses think? So relentlessly boring with their continual song of "you'll see, he'll be terrible, you'll be sorry we brought him on". We get it. You don't like him, "He's shite. He's a bad guy. Satan is his paternal grandfather. He can't walk and chew gum at the same time. Pep and Txiki have lost their minds. We'll be fighting for top 10 if we sign him". Yay, you get to have an opinion, no matter how ridiculous it may be. Now could you please STFU for a bit...
I would like Pep & Txiki to come on here and explain Phillips......it's quite possible he would be called a 'know nothing buffoon'....just saying ;)
A forum's for opinions.

I mean swap Portuguese for lets say, Asian or African and you can see the problem with his post right? :)
Almost Ron Atkinson-esqe!
I partly jest of course but bizzare way to express his concerns ha ha
Of course, you don't even have to swap it. It's absolutely a problem. I went with idiot to be kind when it's more like ignorant idiot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.