Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did he have permission to skip work? Top-level ****. Horrible attitude!

Begs the question why anybody gives a fuck about Wolves in all this melodrama?

Nine Premier League clubs attempted to stop Man City delaying Champions League ban / Pep Guardiola names nine clubs who tried to get Man City kicked out of Champions League
"Noted in the report is that almost half of the teams in the Premier League wrote to CAS and opposed City potentially asking for a “stay of execution” over their ban.
The teams were Arsenal, Burnley, Chelsea, Leicester, Liverpool, Manchester United, Newcastle, Tottenham and Wolves."

Last edited:
Is your point that because he worked in his family bakery 5 years ago it doesn't matter if he's a bit of a twat with his current employer?
My point is that sometimes you have to do what you have to do to get what you want and follow your dreams. I am sure we have all done it at work. We don't have all the facts. Mendes probably told him to skip training because Wolves are blocking the move. For all I know, Wolves are cunts for removing his release clause under the premise of letting him go if a CL club comes calling. They are not keeping their promises. He is guilty of being naive and allowing Wolves to change his contract.

Begs the question why anybody gives a fuck about Wolves in all this melodrama?
Nine Premier League clubs attempted to stop Man City delaying Champions League ban / Pep Guardiola names nine clubs who tried to get Man City kicked out of Champions League
"Noted in the report is that almost half of the teams in the Premier League wrote to CAS and opposed City potentially asking for a “stay of execution” over their ban.
The teams were Arsenal, Burnley, Chelsea, Leicester, Liverpool, Manchester United, Newcastle, Tottenham and Wolves."
That's all I need to know. Wolves can drop to League 2 for all I care.
Fuck Wolves...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.