Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently its only okay to down tools if you've done something good for your previous club according to @Constantine . The mental gymnastics in this place is simply gold medal outstanding :)
Mine are simple. Yours are the real mental gymnastics used in an attempt to gold polish a turdy argument. The likes you get from your Nunes-defending mates don't even make it the slight unturdier.

Mine are simple. Yours are the real mental gymnastics used in an attempt to gold polish a turdy argument. The likes you get from your Nunes-defending mates don't even make it the slight unturdier.
Yep. Agreed. You definitely sound simple.
According to you, you can earn the right to down tools, it if youve done something for your previous club. Think it through. Just take a minute.
To be clear Im defending the wild assumptions being made about the lad's character when nobody knows anything.

Last edited:
so why did he sign for them? that’s ridiculous. is he non compos mentis?

also, if the bad wolves tricked him with the alleged release clause stuff, where was the mighty mendes and why is he still his agent?

and what’s with the valuation. if next year doku/gvardiol/nunes decides he wants to go to real madrid and city say ok you can go for x amount, madrid offer less than that and then doku/gvardiol/nunes decides to go on strike because he wants to leave, would so many posters here still talk about a young man chasing his dreams, nothing wrong about that? would they fuck. hilarious really.
To be fair, who have we held to ransom. Not the lunatics on here, the club?

I am in the who gives a fuck about wolves camp. Joining in to attack a great institution like MCFC is very disrespectful.
View attachment 91790
So
Who's attacking MCFC?
It's insightful to look on other teams forums for see their views on players we are considering buying?

Home fans see players each match and probably know them better than any other PL fans, who just probably see highlights on MoTD?

Your username sounds like there's some connections with Wolves?.... ;-)

To be fair, who have we held to ransom. Not the lunatics on here, the club?

No club. Many of us think we haven't got a fair transfer price for any of our players we have sold in this transfer window, regardless of why.

Yep. Agreed.
According to you, you can earn the right to down tools, it if youve done something for your previous club. Think it through. Just take a minute.
To be clear Im defending the wild assumptions being made about the lad's character when nobody knows anything.
You don't seem to grasp (or agree with) the nuances I'm pointing to in this specific case. Oh well, agree to disagree and all ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.