Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not infallible. When it's late in the transfer window and he's down the pecking order in our replacement preference list we need to be careful we don't pick up another 'Philips type' signing, ie big transfer fee, high wages and not the player we hoped we were signing.

Wolves fans have seen him every game last season, from their comments, unfortunately he seems more miss than hit.
He's terrible, an absolute shit show. I reckon he'll be the downfall of everything we've built. I'd rather lose to the EPL's 115 charges than sign this felon. If Txiki goes through with it he should be fired by the club immediately.
And his ears hang low. And did I mention he's Portuguese. Lock up your women and children...

You don't seem to grasp the nuances I'm pointing to in this specific case. Oh well, agree to disagree and all ...
Grasp the nuances of something being either right or wrong based on your position and what you wrote? Okay.

Fair enough. Agree to disagree that there were no nuances to grasp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.