Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's attacking MCFC?
It's insightful to look on other teams forums for see their views on players we are considering buying?

Home fans see players each match and probably know them better than any other PL fans, who just probably see highlights on MoTD?

Your username sounds like there's some connections with Wolves?.... ;-)
They attacked City once wolves put their name on Arsenal headed paper mate. Never forget.

Go Wolfpack -:)

He's terrible, an absolute shit show. I reckon he'll be the downfall of everything we've built. I'd rather lose to the EPL's 115 charges than sign this felon. If Txiki goes through with it he should be fired by the club immediately.
And his ears hang low. And did I mention he's Portuguese. Lock up your women and children...
Can you not have a grown up discussion without such a silly over reaction? I assume we all want what's best for the club? Having concerns about a potential signing is not being disloyal to the club, the more we know about players prior to signing the better.

I don't think anybody gives a fuck about wolves.

We are however kicking out 1 troublemaker in Cancelo and bringing in Nunes who will clearly do whatever it takes to get what he wants.
Personally I hope we walk away and leave them all at Wolves arguing with each other about who blew a 50 odd million quid deal

Just to be clear Im just defending Nunes' right to a fair trial so to speak. He might end up being amazing or rubbish. I dont know. He may well have gone on strike or may not have. We dont know for sure. But he's been hung drawn and quartered before he's put pen to paper (if he even signs), been labelled, greedy, unacceptable, a twat, apparently because he's Portuguese we have to be careful, he's not done enough for his previous club so hasn't earned the right to go on strike, he's not good enough and he's a shit baker who's muffins taste like shit... poor lad.

Can you not have a grown up discussion without such a silly over reaction? I assume we all want what's best for the club? Having concerns about a potential signing is not being disloyal to the club, the more we know about players prior to signing the better.
So all the slagging off of this guy is a grown up discussion? I'm just asking. It's OK for many of the doubters to be extreme but if I push back with some vigor I'm out of line? OK, now I get it...I'm done. Worry away, post fan forums from other clubs, whatever it takes. I'm siding with the club on this one. Happy to have him. He'll come good. There, I'm done...God bless...

I'm sure all those are valid points but there is 1 thing they have not realised.

If you don't do much for a team prior to signing for us because Gundogan didn't really do much for Dortmund then Nunes will take over from him.
Gundogan was with Lewandowski, Gotze and Reus, the best player in a Dortmund that played a UCL F and SF, and the last german team to win a Bundesliga other than Bayern.

He had a severe injury, and the concern was if he would be able to go back to his best level.

If he signs, I hope he doesn't start seeing his arse if he's on the bench more than he's playing. This is City, not Wolves.
Why would he?

5 years ago, he was selling Portuguese barms.

He then played for Sporting and did well enough for Wolves to buy him and probably increase his weekly wage from £5k a week to £50k.

Now City, the best team in the land and all the world, want to buy him and increase his salary from £50k to £175k a week. (My figures, not based on anything barring what a £60m player would demand).

The only way he’d go on strike when with is is if the Saudis offer him £500k a week. (Again my arbitrary amount)

You are right. This is City. We aren’t Wolves. There are no better clubs to play for in the world right now, only ones that might pay him more.

So all the slagging off of this guy is a grown up discussion? I'm just asking. It's OK for many of the doubters to be extreme but if I push back with some vigor I'm out of line? OK, now I get it...I'm done. Worry away, post fan forums from other clubs, whatever it takes. I'm siding with the club on this one. Happy to have him. He'll come good. There, I'm done...God bless...
No, but you have zero nuance. It's either you are a fan or a hater.

I was/am excited with Gvardiol, Kovacic and Doku. I rated them all very highly even before they were City players. Nunez on the other hand doesn't excite me at all. He just had a very subpar season for Wolves, and his only great season was with Sporting. For 60m it's a big risk that I would never take, except now because we have a very thin squad. This is what we get for waiting until the end of the market. A gamble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.