Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
You did but you also appeared to side with the player and not his club.

So you think a player has a right to force a move just because he thinks his club are being unreasonable. Would it not have been better for the player to have put a sell this in his contract?

Do you think its a possibility that City are thinking about walking away as Pep is disappointed in the players attitude? We know Pep doesn't like discord in the camp.

Just offering a different possible take on things that's all.

I’m definitely more inclined to side with the player than his Club based on my general view of their behaviour - as I put in my original post.

But I don’t know the facts any more than you or any of the posters who seem so quick and eager to judge the player in this instance.

None of us know what promises were made to the player, or what conversations he and his agent have had with them re: facilitating a move.

At the risk of repeating myself again - my point is the player going on strike and City walking away, if true, are both quite extreme reactions to a negotiation.

Put together, they would certainly support the suggestion Wolves are not being reasonable in this instance.

And on your point about City walking away. This has come directly from Tolmie’s Hairdoo - and he’s suggested it’s due to a lack of faith in being able to conclude a deal on time.

So no - I don’t think it’s because Pep is disappointed with the player. There’s absolutely nothing to suggest that in any of the limited information we do have access to.

The suggestion underpinning the claim is far less fanciful than that.

Could the fact that this hasnt happened yet be a sign that maybe the club arent convinced that he is worth it....lets look at it simply ......he could be almost our 4th choice after Bellingham, Rice and Paquetta - maybe the club arent convinced he is at the level required and therefore that is why we are reluctant to meet the valuation????

TH's post abut walking away also suggests that we are unwilling to meet the valuation yet we were happy to put up80-85m for Paquetta

Arguably the greatest player of all time, was lucky enough to watch his debut.

Was world class. Will never forgot us cheering him in the friendly at the etihad and him clapping back but having that why am I clapping look on his face.
Obviously it was lost on him he turned the rags down for Barca and we was celebrating that everytime he touched the ball.
Didn't he once get a standing ovation at the Bernabeu playing for Barca, unheard of at the time and probably still is?

Isn't it strange the best team in the world want to sign the pisspoor player you are describing?

Maybe City don't care how he plays in a Wolves team but have the imagination to see how he would play in a City team... ;)
Maybe he will be a revelation if we sign him? I certainly hope so, but lack of commitment and effort is a bad sign for me, no matter which club he's at.

Take it once nunes or whoever joins now that’s it for incomings right?
I wouldn’t write of another low key signing. A player the club feels has lots of potential and could make the step up. Wouldn’t be from the Premier League. I say this because of a task assigned to part of the scouting team a week ago.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t write of another low key signing. A player the club feels has lots a potential and could make the step up. Wouldn’t be from the Premier League. I say this because of a tasked assigned to part of the scouting team a week ago.

European league or from South America?

I wouldn’t write of another low key signing. A player the club feels has lots a potential and could make the step up. Wouldn’t be from the Premier League. I say this because of a tasked assigned to part of the scouting team a week ago
Barco seems the most likely right now as those reports about him joining and wanting to stay for the Copa Libertadores this season for boca juniors

Atm 9 players from Wolves are "Gestifute clients". The owner of Wolves are also invested in Gestifute. You would think Mendez has enough leverage to make this transfer happen without a strike. It`s strange. Either Fosun & Gestifute have problems, Mendez is playing us or the story is bs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.