Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really does sound very much like this deal isn’t gonna get done. We know how stubborn city are with their valuations and wolves seemingly aren’t interested in lowering their asking price. Suspect we will hear news we have walked away by end of tomorrow. Just hope we have a plan E
Surely we are beyond E now, at least J or K?

I could list 20+ we got right.
and ive said that right from the off that we get the vast majority right...and Im also not saying that Nunes isnt the right fit either...the whole conversation started because i just challenged someone saying to someone else that all they needed was that if Pep thought he was good enough then that was enough...I said that there needs to be more to a discussion than that (ive said all along i think this could be a good signing in fact) but to just say if its good enough for Pep then thats the end of the discussion is wrong.....and some of our previous purchases/targets prove that even the very best get it wrong occasionally.

‘Dragged our feet in the market’?

Gvardiol, Kovetic and Doku?

KDB injured and in for a very accomplished Nunes, bit harsh surely?

Paqueta situation was unexpected too.

We wanted Bellingham. We wanted Rice. They both went elsewhere.
We didn't have a plan C after that. We've been in disarray since KDB got hurt, neither Nunes nor Paqueta are 'elite' players imo.
Either Maddison or Ward-Prowse would have been a better signing than Nunes or Paqueta.
All about opinions of course, but I think we missed the bus midfield-wise this window.

Really does sound very much like this deal isn’t gonna get done. We know how stubborn city are with their valuations and wolves seemingly aren’t interested in lowering their asking price. Suspect we will hear news we have walked away by end of tomorrow. Just hope we have a plan E
Think you could be right. No worries though. Doubt this kid would have made a difference to our season. Personally never cared whether he signed or not. If he is/ went on strike then he gets what he deserves..

We didn't have a plan C after that. We've been in disarray since KDB got hurt, neither Nunes nor Paqueta are 'elite' players imo.
Either Maddison or Ward-Prowse would have been a better signing than Nunes or Paqueta.
All about opinions of course, but I think we missed the bus midfield-wise this window.
Not sure Ward Prowse is good enough for us, but Maddison for circa £40mil was a fucking no-brainer.

Disarray smh some if the adjectives being used are unreal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.