Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
O and why is that
Doyle cost is zilch, all profit , Nunes 47m over 5 years.

We are up to something, maybe a shock incoming?

Hence the reluctance to pay the 60m

Maybe it's FFP who knows, we have given out some huge contract extensions over the last couple of seasons and also pleasingly paid out huge win/title bonuses.

Welcome Matheus....good practical work by Mendez & Txiki (don`t like both but this time they deserve praise) to make this deal happen..£47m + Doyle loan seems good but Bueno from Girona is also kinda part of the deal..don´t know if Wolves get Bueno under market value but i´don`t care about Girona
What's Txiki done to you fella?

So… £47m for the player, the money we originally offered and had rejected. City stood firm as I said they would and look, £47m accepted! Add in Palmer to Chelsea and we could be £3m up yet again. I imagine the change will be in how it’s paid or structured.
Just imagine though how well the club would do if they knew what they were doing or had some of you lot in charge eh, lol. We’d be £13m extra out of pocket!
What was it I said this morning? Ah yeh, let the club do their business and have faith. We are not mugs and we know what we are doing.

Looks like the original bid was known and accepted very soon and the time was taken negotiating payment terms, Tommy and the guy from Girona to Wolves. I think we will see more of the latter in deals.

Que the U turns now on here
It's actually cue.
The day time crew have had me chastised

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.