Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Matheus....good practical work by Mendez & Txiki (don`t like both but this time they deserve praise) to make this deal happen..£47m + Doyle loan seems good but Bueno from Girona is also kinda part of the deal..don´t know if Wolves get Bueno under market value but i´don`t care about Girona
Imagine disliking Txiki...

Wasn't Nathan Ake a staple in a historically bad Bournemouth defense before he joined City? He's turned out pretty well. I'd argue Nunes is far more 'talented' than Ake. That's obviously only half of it but let's wait and see how it plays out.
Careful TrentG. Some dont take too kindly to facts, evidence and patience such as this.

Should have swapped him with Phillip's.
I doubt Phillips would want to move to a club that will likely be fighting relegation and earn far less money.

If Liverpool come in for him maybe it would be a different story.

Doyle cost is zilch, all profit , Nunes 47m over 5 years.

We are up to something, maybe a shock incoming?

Hence the reluctance to pay the 60m

Maybe it's FFP who knows, we have given out some huge contract extensions over the last couple of seasons and also pleasingly paid out huge win/title bonuses.
I get the maths but seems like you was in the no about what the money was for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.