Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how all the City haters are so desperate about that bargain transfer by having a go against Nunes for this laughable 'strike' to care for his career while being suspended anyway and only missing the fucking EFL match. Masterclass Txiki, thanks!

The other morning, I had the misfortune to overhear White and Jordan on Talkshite discussing the potential move of Nunes. Jordan was adamant that City were being disrespectful not just paying the asking price. Even White was stunned and asked Jordan if that was what he would have done. Jordan said "yes".

Which explains a lot.

yes indeed - he's clearly a knownowt wind-up **** with a shitty radio programme catering for imbeciles

Not in the accounts and we are stocking up on our cash reserves for a reason
Cash flow doesnt matter bcoz no one is paying full fees at one go to anyone. Short term financing is available for everyone to pay off liabilities. Nothing to do with saving cash for anything. If anything this so called saving is covering for Cancelo deal. We will be getting less anyway bcoz thi se Brokelona FC can't pay for shit. This savings is covering that

The other morning, I had the misfortune to overhear White and Jordan on Talkshite discussing the potential move of Nunes. Jordan was adamant that City were being disrespectful not just paying the asking price. Even White was stunned and asked Jordan if that was what he would have done. Jordan said "yes".

Which explains a lot.
It does indeed, and that’s why clubs like Palace are were they are sadly, because of owners like him. City have proven here too that not only do we know the art of negotiating a deal by sticking to our fair valuation, but we also help the selling club by being fair in return. In this instance that’s Doyle and his price. Surprised they accepted a 50% sell on though but I’ll take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.