Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s 27, isn’t he? Seems a lot of money for him.
Ya 27 and I do agree but based on the modern day market I doubt Fulham will sell for less unless they are strapped for cash. He is a fan favorite and the best player at the club so they won't let him go for cheap.

Reckon he would do well at Bayern.Old school style DM who loves doing the dirty work.

I saw the full game tonight and thought he was largely poor, to be honest. Had one breakthrough like you described but other than that made the wrong decision and gave away the ball basically every time
One area he will really have to improve is that many times he tries to dribble, or twist and turn his way out of tight situations when it would be easier to just let the ball go.

This is an area where Pep's coaching will come into play.

Ya 27 and I do agree but based on the modern day market I doubt Fulham will sell for less unless they are strapped for cash. He is a fan favorite and the best player at the club so they won't let him go for cheap.

Reckon he would do well at Bayern.Old school style DM who loves doing the dirty work.
Can’t see Bayern paying that much.

Can’t see Bayern paying that much.
Tend to agree with you. I would love to see the deal happen but Bayern are very shrewd and meticulous with their business.

I understand Fulhams perspective though. They just saw Cole Palmer for example go to Chelsea for 45M with 19 games under his belt with most of them coming off the bench, there is no way they sell Palhinha for only 50M for example.

Tend to agree with you. I would love to see the deal happen but Bayern are very shrewd and meticulous with their business.

I understand Fulhams perspective though. They just saw Cole Palmer for example go to Chelsea for 45M with 19 games under his belt with most of them coming off the bench, there is no way they sell Palhinha for only 50M for example.
Oh, absolutely. Fulham would be crazy to sell, unless he downs tools completely or they get their asking price.

Finding good 6s is very hard.

Oh, absolutely. Fulham would be crazy to sell, unless he downs tools completely or they get their asking price.

Finding good 6s is very hard.
Yep, Thats another reason they will ask a premium for him. He has shown his quality in England and they also just saw City pay 55M (Euros) for Nunes so they will be looking at Bayern and saying "We want more then that"

Yep, Thats another reason they will ask a premium for him. He has shown his quality in England and they also just saw City pay 55M (Euros) for Nunes so they will be looking at Bayern and saying "We want more then that"
Better to keep him a year and then see how many players want to return from Saudi Arabia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.