Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a reply to one of your fans suggesting he will now get less game time.

The obsession comes from that England U17 era and him looking like the greatest natural England talent in 2 decades. He's clearly going to be world class. But we all know he could be so much more if he screws his head on rather than hanging out with Greenwood, Grealish party boys etc.
Haha, 3 posts and out.

Why does ornstein quote in euros between 2 English clubs when it comes to City signings? Didn't quote euros for City selling Palmer.

I know it doesnt alter the figures but the optics of the figure look inflated for the brain dead
Assuming his info will come from someone at Wolves/Mendes and he hasn’t got his calculator out.

Was good to see you mate, albeit briefly! Hopefully catch up properly next time.

You too mate, my lad's first proper away day outside of Wembley for his upcoming 16th birthday. Thanks to @ninjamonkey on here. Good as his word after I sorted him a ticket for Cup Final.

Great day out and he loved it.

I will give you a buzz when kids are back at school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.