Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
You too mate, my lad's first proper away day outside of Wembley for his upcoming 16th birthday. Thanks to @ninjamonkey on here. Good as his word after I sorted him a ticket for Cup Final.

Great day out and he loved it.

I will give you a buzz when kids are back at school.
Nice one mate, glad he enjoyed it. Not a bad game for his first proper away, great atmosphere and a last minute winner right in front of the away end!

Funny how yesterday when it was £47m they reported in euros now it’s £52m they are doing in pounds
All about trying to make it look bigger

Funny how yesterday when it was £47m they reported in euros now it’s £52m they are doing in pounds
All about trying to make it look bigger
Verbal offer agreed but we are paying more because we are paying over a longer period apparently.

I don't know why but just have a feeling that we haven't seen the best of Nunes at Wolves , he didn't really want to go there from Sporting, just feel that he's not going to be the bench warmer that I've seen alot of people say online, might be a shock but we might see a midifled of Rodri,Kovacic and Nunes. Strength, Dribbling, progression it's the perfect balance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.