Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still cant see how that helps us vs. (say) 57m Nunes purchase and 15m Doyle sale

Assuming Nunes signs a 5 year contract, per the reported deal, we pay 9.4m/year and get 5m next year

With my hypothetical, we pay 11.4/year but get 15m next year. So we are worse this year by an insignificant 2m but better off for the subsequent 3 years.
I never said it helps us.

@tolmie's hairdoo have you decided how much to charge if that’s the route you going down? Sign me up, any chance I can help a fellow blue I will do. You could charge @richards30 £5 per word -:)

Probably only something like a £4 a month on Patreon, but adding articles and stuff. Got a few meetings over the coming weeks and also been invited on to loads of podcasts.

Not committing to anything yet, bit worried because Simon Cliff, CFG chief legal counsel, has started following me.

And at least for not another year. Need to keep building profile and some reliability.

Last edited:
Still cant see how that helps us vs. (say) 57m Nunes purchase and 15m Doyle sale

Assuming Nunes signs a 5 year contract, per the reported deal, we pay 9.4m/year and get 5m next year

With my hypothetical, we pay 11.4/year but get 15m next year. So we are worse this year by an insignificant 2m but better off for the subsequent 3 years.
Surely the significant amount with the Doyle deal is the 50% sell-on? It looks like West Ham need cash, and are willing to take than unusually high % to keep the fee low and delayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.