Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you break your leg skiing, like Neuer did, is that a non footballing injury?
Yes but I don`t know what point you`re trying to make. My point was the fact that people were stating how many games Foden had missed which included an illness which left him really knackered and took him a few weeks to gain his full fitness, so I don`t regard that as an injury.
OK Dr.Kildare ?

First time I had a weep following City although I was only 13. Wouldn't be the last. Yeah, their stand-up keeper had the game of his life. When Colin equalised I thought we'd piss it.

If you remember either just before or after we equalised Colin went through and hit the underside of the bar too. Wolves name was on the cup that year.

Yes but I don`t know what point you`re trying to make. My point was the fact that people were stating how many games Foden had missed which included an illness which left him really knackered and took him a few weeks to gain his full fitness, so I don`t regard that as an injury.
OK Dr.Kildare ?
He was out for longer because he had his appendix out than he was with illness. That’s a body trauma, not an illness.

Foden couldn’t start the game at the weekend because of an illness.

However, you can categorise what you want where you want!

If you remember either just before or after we equalised Colin went through and hit the underside of the bar too. Wolves name was on the cup that year.
Rodney Marsh`s backheel didn`t help. ;) And the Wolves goalie was absolutely brilliant that day.
Mind you two years later and that wonderful Tueart overhead kick kind of made up for that previous loss. ;)

He was out for longer because he had his appendix out than he was with illness. That’s a body trauma, not an illness.

Foden couldn’t start the game at the weekend because of an illness.

However, you can categorise what you want where you want!
Thats what I said illness on my last post.
Talk about being fucking pedantic you`ve just won the fucking cup for that.

Rodney Marsh`s backheel didn`t help. ;) And the Wolves goalie was absolutely brilliant that day.
Mind you two years later and that wonderful Tueart overhead kick kind of made up for that previous loss. ;)

Never to be heard of again the fucker but at least he'll always have the memory of that day.

Not sure why there are so many farewell posts to Tolmie tbh! He’s said that he’ll still be on here as well.
i thought it was a permanent transfer, not a loan, how much did you get for him by the way ;-)

Looks a top quality signing. Loves to break forward, unselfish and reminds me of Kev with build and ability with his feet. Superb balance. Will fit us like a glove.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.