Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, some no mark on Sky said it was a record fee received for Wolves and over-emphasising the Doyle transaction was completely separate - which of course it was :)
A lot of it is Sky/PL trying to be the big league/spenders above the Saudis, both organisations don’t know what to think or do about the Saudi league, do they embrace it, hope it goes away, get involved with it ? All they seem to do is fluff up what goes on in the PL

Revenge for 1974 too. My first attended City final.

That one still hurts. No idea how we lost that even now. We absolutely battered Wolves, but as usually happens against us they had a rookie kid playing for the injured Phil Parkes, who was a top keeper back then. Gary Pierce was his name and he was outstanding. We had a forward line of Bell, Lee, Summerbee, Marsh and Law. What goal power and still we lost!

That one still hurts. No idea how we lost that even now. We absolutely battered Wolves, but as usually happens against us they had a rookie kid playing for the injured Phil Parkes, who was a top keeper back then. Gary Pierce was his name and he was outstanding. We had a forward line of Bell, Lee, Summerbee, Marsh and Law. What goal power and still we lost!
First time I had a weep following City although I was only 13. Wouldn't be the last. Yeah, their stand-up keeper had the game of his life. When Colin equalised I thought we'd piss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.