Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. I've just logged in and have seen you shitting on both Doku and Neves. At least give them a chance...

Would it make your life happier if I said they were both tremendous signings? Even Wolves fans don't particularly rate Nunes. Doku I'm more on board with but not if that meant selling Palmer.

He missed about 2 weeks last season due to illness. Most of his absences were due to injuries.

That isn’t pedantry, it’s true.
You`re being fucking stupid now ! Irrespective of what he was out with they wern`t long periods of time, something which the original poster was inferring.
Never mind I`ll let you have the last word nitpicker extrordinaire.

Is he here yet? Medical , media etc? C’mon City this happy clapper will give him the benefit of the doubt. Can’t say I have seen enough of him to know what to expect but if he is here he must have something?

Back to Nunes for a moment, (sorry to be a pain), have we had conformation he’s in Manchester for a medical or just the usual rumour he is? Doubt we’ll hear anything tonight that he’s signed as they’ll need to edit the videos etc but as I say, is he even here yet?

Back to Nunes for a moment, (sorry to be a pain), have we had conformation he’s in Manchester for a medical or just the usual rumour he is? Doubt we’ll hear anything tonight that he’s signed as they’ll need to edit the videos etc but as I say, is he even here yet?
Sky seemed to think he was in the process of having his medical when they reported it at about 11.30. Yes I know they don`t always get things right but in this instance I think they are probably right IMO.
I guess we`ll know better at about 6.00 ish tonight as thats when they seem to get the City videos out.

That one still hurts. No idea how we lost that even now. We absolutely battered Wolves, but as usually happens against us they had a rookie kid playing for the injured Phil Parkes, who was a top keeper back then. Gary Pierce was his name and he was outstanding. We had a forward line of Bell, Lee, Summerbee, Marsh and Law. What goal power and still we lost!

Glad I'm not the only one that is still hurts for, Paul.........I was devastated by that loss and agree with everything you write.............we should have battered them - yes; we played with those 5 up front - loved that '70's team and the one's for the rest of the decade................Watson, Royle, Tueart, Kidd, Owen, Barnes even Channon in '77 ( I think it was )...........great flair team; always attacking and had we won the league in 1977 losing out by 1 point, I wonder if we'd won a couple more before the decade was out...........GREAT team...................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.