Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some amount of "stat merchants" on here.

You all sound like little Mark Goldridge and other YouTubers and Twatters ffs

Here's a stat for you all "Toni Kross has 10 goals for Real Madrid in the last six years". Does that mean he's also shit?

Go check out his medals!
No that wouldn't mean he's shit at all. If we needed goals and tried to sign him would you not question it?

He has the height and physicality to play alongside or instead of Rodri, especially if paired with Stones, and he can play a similar role to Kovacic. Unlike Eze, however, who breezes by players over the first couple of yards, Nunes is bit more like de Bruyne in that he needs three to five strides to get away from his opponent, and that means he is often on the receiving end of bad challenges, which he unfortunately has a habit of reacting to. I think he could be moulded into the Rodri role and in time might be better there.

I like this.

I don't watch every wolves games (obviously), so I can't list all his strengths and weaknesses, but I feel like I've seen a good amount of their games over the past couple seasons (think they just get on TV a lot tbh), and every time I've seen him play, he's looked very good in the middle, especially when it comes to moving out with the ball. I'd be pretty interested/excited to see what he could do after a few years under pep.

There is a reason we have been monitoring him for a while and why Liverpool were so interested.

Have they been hacking our database again?

City appear to be bargain hunting now instead of making head way with elite signings, hope he becomes the real deal however any player we are linked with and fans automatically think they are the mutts nuts, wolves forums don’t rate him that highly and wouldn’t lose sleep losing him. In pep we trust I suppose
Nathan Ake, Manuel Akanji, Julian Alvarez, Ruben Dias ect all say hi

All the fans of the teams, that i can see he has played for rate this player very highly, personally every time i have seen him he has been okay, not as good as Paqueta but... And better than Kovacic but Kovacic is at the club? a good CM it is going to be very interesting who plays where under Pep if we sign him.

Some amount of "stat merchants" on here.

You all sound like little Mark Goldridge and other YouTubers and Twatters ffs

Here's a stat for you all "Toni Kross has 10 goals for Real Madrid in the last six years". Does that mean he's also shit?

Go check out his medals!
You sound Kroos. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.