Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he going to do what Gundo and KDB have done? No he isn’t. A strange (possible) signing. But Pep and City must have a plan for him and think he’s good enough for that plan, whatever that plan is? Hope he doesn’t turn into. Slightly better Philips?

What are you talking about?
He’s correctly pointing out that anyone suggesting Nunes is comparable to Kova in terms of ability (particularly when it comes to ball retention) hasn’t got a clue.

He’s also correctly pointing out that much like Phillips last summer he’s nowhere near good enough. Even most Wolves fans think he’s shite.

To compare Nunes ball retention and passing ability with Kova is insulting.

Nunes has pretty terrible ball retention skills as most Wolves fans will testify.

Kova is one of the best in the world when it comes to ball retention.

Exactly my point, why are we buying a player in the same position and not as good? Kova has good ball retention, doesn't make him world class in my opinion

Most of this thread translates as, people don't know much about the guy so he must be shit, oh and he plays for wolves.

I cannot say I have noticed him much, but then kovacic never pulled up any trees at chelsea of note and parqeta I had never noticed until he was linked.

Trust in the process, Pep tends to get it right, if he ends up a dud then so be it won't be the first

Last edited:
Don’t know anything about him so I’ll say if pep wants him he must see something in him that most on here don’t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.