Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
No that wouldn't mean he's shit at all. If we needed goals and tried to sign him would you not question it?
I presume you mean Toni Kroos for example?

No of course I wouldn't question it.
Mainly because certain players suit certain teams.

But most importantly Pep and Txiki very rarely get it wrong in the transfer market and whoever they decide fits the bill then I'm more than happy with that.

Our trophy cabinet and style of football under Pep proves it all and proving to be a massive success in the transfer market.

What I do question is absolute bellends on social media putting up "stats" that count for absolutely fuck all and think they know better than Pep and the club in the transfer market.

I presume you mean Toni Kroos for example?

No of course I wouldn't question it.
Mainly because certain players suit certain teams.

But most importantly Pep and Txiki very rarely get it wrong in the transfer market and whoever they decide fits the bill then I'm more than happy with that.

Our trophy cabinet and style of football under Pep proves it all and proving to be a massive success in the transfer market.

What I do question is absolute bellends on social media putting up "stats" that count for absolutely fuck all and think they know better than Pep and the club in the transfer market.
To be fair under Pep it doesn't really matter who we sign. With him at the helm we will always be successful.

Right age profile, high energy, we’ve been watching him for 2 years. Makes the squad instantly stronger. Looked really promising at Sporting. I like him, Eze and Paqueta. Paqueta would have fit like a glove, but this lad is a bloody good fit for us. If he’s replacing Phillips, it’s a real upgrade. And he doesn’t really stand in the way of any of our most promising kids.

I have a theory that when a bid is submitted and the price is revealed publicly, ala 50m euros here for Nunes, that a fee is already agreed for a bit higher than that. The PR team of the selling club will want to appear they are bargaining for more cash when in reality it's just a façade. Based off this theory we will be paying between 55m and 65m euros for this lad. Good deal. Good player. Good age. Good City.
View attachment 91185
You are Eni Aluko and I claim my five pounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.