Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
A type of signing that if it comes off and he slots in and becomes a great player, will really boil the piss with the likes of Rags, Dipper and even Chelsea fans. The fact they didn't go. In for him. The fact he didn't cost that much and not the type of marquee signing many would have expected. It will rile them up and narrative will be we hover up all the best signing.

Edit: Look it's already happening over on redcafe

Screenshot_20230823_223541.jpg

Screenshot_20230823_223504.jpg

Is this the Akanji thread from last summer?
Think you’ll find I called Akanji an outstanding signing at the time.

See my post from 30 August 2022 on him:

The more I think about this the more I think it’s a genius move by Txiki, Omar, Pep.

This allows us to operate a back 3 in certain games even taking into account injuries which I think will happen with Alvarez/Haaland playing up top together.

Akanji can operate comfortably at LB too.

He’s also an excellent technical footballer and good with both feet and extremely fast. His form literally dropped at Dortmund when they couldn’t find any common ground on a new contract. It’s understandable that your performance drops if you don’t feel valued which is what happened here. Prior to this he was comfortably Dortmunds best centre half. The reason their fans are happy he’s leaving is because they are very salty about his refusal to agree terms on a new deal”

Next.

I would have preferred Cunha. He is the real deal.
And

Bellingham
Rice
Paqueta
Wirtz
Gavi
FDJ

It’s the same story on here with every transfer thread. City bid for a player and automatically people find 5/6 more that are deemed better players and better value and surprise surprise that’s the one we missed out on.

Not a dig at you just a general exasperation at the stuff posted on here. The player is either shit or a world beater. Let’s just wait and see how he fits in if that is the player city want.

So a few on Twitter saying it, not the majority then as you claim. I know a Wolves fan who thinks he’s the best thing since sliced bread so who do I believe? Those whose opinion fits your belief he’s crap or those who like him? To be fair I could go on ’X’ and find you loads of blues who find fault with many of our players.
I could go on Bluemoon and find loads of shit posters too. Only messin - they're all quality. Not that Pep couldn't make them even better though.

My problem with Nunes is his attitude. He gets tackled quite a lot due to his playing style and quite often he reacts and kicks out at opponents... I reckon there will be some stupid yellow and red cards with him....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.