Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
We seem dead set on signing a midfielder from the pramier league, only a year after they signed for their team without pulling up trees but having their price double regardless. Probably target Boubacar Kamara when this falls through.
£45m doubled is £50m?

Grealish plays in a front 3, big difference to a player that sits in from of the CBs

Where would we be without Rodri's goals? Like I said, it's everyone's job.

Not to mention Matheus Nunes' job isn't to sit in front of the centre backs. He starts deep and carries the ball up the pitch.

I'm not against this by any means. Like I said, he's a really good player. I just hope him, Kovacic and Doku all up their numbers.

I remember Pep describing Nunes as one of the best players in the world when he played for Sporting Lisbon. He has obviously had his eye on him for a long time.

I remember Pep describing Nunes as one of the best players in the world when he played for Sporting Lisbon. He has obviously had his eye on him for a long time.
Think we wanted him 2 seasons ago but other priorities came up . He will be good if we get him.

I bet you were one of those who moaned and whinged like fuck that Ake was shit before we signed him as he too came from an unfashionable club.
Pep transformed him, as he does with most players, so I wonder what your take on Ake now is ?
FFS if we are to sign him then give him, Pep and Txiki a reasonable amount of time to show what he can do in a more than half decent team.
I posted on here I thought Ake would be an exceptional signing. Only signing in recent times I’ve hated all along is Phillips- look how that turned out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.