Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you would describe Cancelo in that category too? certainly going forward? The thing that concerns me about Nunes is reports his attitude might not be right and he sulks? We need to ensure he's the right fit in his character?
to be fair if you went from being one of the best young players in portugal to living in birmingham you'd be in a huff too

It's very clear that we are targeting players who can carry the ball.
Gvardiol can do it from the back, kovacic from midfield, doku from the wing with a few tricks thrown in and nunez and Eze can both do it from midfield.
It was the difference between winning the CL and going out in the semis. Having players who can pass and keep the ball made us more solid on the road, which ultimately proved to be the difference. I think Pep looked at the collapse at the Bernebeu in 2022 long and hard. We've definitely looked to have more control more of the time, perhaps made easier by having a striker who occupies the minds of the opposition constantly.

Wow this forum is just full of arguments (transfer forum). Well I like the player, yes he has not had great stats in a very shot shy Wolves team, but I have seen him play for Sporting? And Wolves and he shows he has a lot of technical ability. If the bid is true then that’s a good price for a technical midfielder who can play a few positions. If we get Eze as well it would be a fantastic window. My only gripe is that it’s all at the end of the window and we know it takes time to get Pep’s tactics and way of playing, especially in midfield

I literally did know better than the club when it came to Kalvin Phillips last summer. Look at my posts on him. I took a vitriol of abuse then with people screaming how dare I have an opinion that differs to the club, how dare I question any target etc.

I do trust most of the clubs decisions but won’t behave like many on here (ie. A sheep) when it comes to having an opinion.

Nunes, like Phillips is simply not good enough.
What a complete weapon

Not to be negative but this one’s a bit of a surprise. Hope he can do a job for us but I can’t say he’s made much of an impression in the premier league with Wolves so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.