Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
How dare anyone on bluemoon ever disagree with anything the club does ever again. Clown @Heisenberg's Blue Sky
Its not so much disagreeing with what the club does, its the idea that people on bluemoon know better than the people who have just won the league three times on the spin and the treble, if they dont have enough credit in the bank at this point where you can trust in their decisions then they quite frankly never will.

Its not so much disagreeing with what the club does, its the idea that people on bluemoon know better than the people who have just won the league three times on the spin and the treble, if they dont have enough credit in the bank at this point where you can trust in their decisions then they quite frankly never will.
I literally did know better than the club when it came to Kalvin Phillips last summer. Look at my posts on him. I took a vitriol of abuse then with people screaming how dare I have an opinion that differs to the club, how dare I question any target etc.

I do trust most of the clubs decisions but won’t behave like many on here (ie. A sheep) when it comes to having an opinion.

Nunes, like Phillips is simply not good enough.

Were doomed when Pep leaves if this is the noise when he is at the helm.

Bring back Brian Horton. At least he was shit and we knew it.

Exactly. We already have the following that I would describe as elite players -

Ederson
Stones
Dias
Gvardiol
Rodri
Bernardo
KDB
Phil
Alvarez
Grealish
Haaland
Kovacic
Kyle
Nathan

That’s arguably 14 elite players.

Doku may well become one, and if we buy Eze and Nunes they may well become them under Pep. Even if not then not everyone in the squad has to be elite
This is right, in my view.

You then have the next tier of reliable players who could become elite - Ortega, Nunes, Lewis, Doku.

Then lads who are works in progress - Bobb, McAtee, Palmer, Gomez.

This seems like a well-balanced squad.

I literally did know better than the club when it came to Kalvin Phillips last summer. Look at my posts on him. I took a vitriol of abuse then with people screaming how dare I have an opinion that differs to the club, how dare I question any target etc.

I do trust most of the clubs decisions but won’t behave like many on here (ie. A sheep) when it comes to having an opinion.

Nunes, like Phillips is simply not good enough.
wow, is this forum big enough for your ego, you knew better than the club because kalvin phillips hasnt managed to displace the best in the world in his position well i guess when pep leaves we know where to go dont we.

Were doomed when Pep leaves if this is the noise when he is at the helm.

Bring back Brian Horton. At least he was shit and we knew it.
im not quite sure what you're getting at to be honest, im all for constructive discussion and criticism but im just tempering with the fact that at the mo the managements stock has never been higher and if they feel that this is the player to bring in then its fair to grant them a little bit of credibility

I remember Pep describing Nunes as one of the best players in the world when he played for Sporting Lisbon. He has obviously had his eye on him for a long time.
I think you would describe Cancelo in that category too? certainly going forward? The thing that concerns me about Nunes is reports his attitude might not be right and he sulks? We need to ensure he's the right fit in his character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.