Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally did know better than the club when it came to Kalvin Phillips last summer. Look at my posts on him. I took a vitriol of abuse then with people screaming how dare I have an opinion that differs to the club, how dare I question any target etc.

I do trust most of the clubs decisions but won’t behave like many on here (ie. A sheep) when it comes to having an opinion.

Nunes, like Phillips is simply not good enough.
No you didn't 'literally know better than the club', you had an opinion which turned out seemingly in your favour as KP hasn't shined. Big difference.

I think he had a slow start at Wolves and has been getting better.

Pep likes big/tall and technical players now. This signing makes sense.

Sounds exactly like the kind of player Pep loves to work on.
Incidentally, I've got no opinion on this particular player either way.
True. One can interpret that ‘not knowing which position is his best’ as indicating that he is versatile enough to play in different positions. The Wolves fans appear to be sanguine about any potential sale as long as the money received is reinvested, which quite a few are sceptical about.

Its not so much disagreeing with what the club does, its the idea that people on bluemoon know better than the people who have just won the league three times on the spin and the treble, if they dont have enough credit in the bank at this point where you can trust in their decisions then they quite frankly never will.
I don't really see the problem with some City fans having negative opinions about players we are linked with (who are not even signed yet) and express their concerns on a forum where potential transfers are discussed. If someone have watched a player 10 times last season and think he looked poor every time, that person is of course not going to think said player is great all of the sudden just because City are linked with him in the media. They would obviously prefer to see the club sign someone they rate instead, not immediately change their mind about that they think of a player just because Romano has tweeted that City are interested in someone.

That has nothing to do with not trusting the club, it just means their opinion is their opinion, not whatever the clubs opinion is at the time. I, for example, think Harry Maguire is a terrible footballer. I would still think he would be an absolutely awful signing even if David Ornstein would tweet out that "City have launched a 30m bid for Maguire" an hour from now.

I'm not particularly convinced about Nunes, he did not have a great season at Wolves and has never impressed much when I watched him. However, I do realise we a running out of options and if we do sign him I would obviously hope Pep can get the best out of him and turn him into an elite level PL player. More often than not, thats what Pep do.

Last edited:
Mendes will have a couple of young players on his books no doubt that he can bring into wolves to help their squad and also get himself double bubble!
Agents fees from Clubs are restricted now, they can be paid by the player from their salary but that attracts tax in this country, roughly 50% taking into account all deductions, Tax expert explained it on Sky yesterday.

Agents fees from Clubs are restricted now, they can be paid by the player from their salary but that attracts tax in this country, roughly 50% taking into account all deductions, Tax expert explained it on Sky yesterday.

people like Mendes always find a way mate, Isnt he also Bernardos agent?

Not a chance they aren't using loopholes and offshore accounts.

Was this tax expert Harry Redknapp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.