Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
How dare anyone on bluemoon ever disagree with anything the club does ever again. Clown @Heisenberg's Blue Sky
I'll refer your to @mancboy perfectly summed up post. And where exactly does my post say you can't disagree? When do we begin to trust the club that brought us our greatest sporting achievement when all was seemingly lost? When do we thank them by seeing what happens after.the window closes? Or when our new signings have time to bed in? Yes you've acknowledged your position as some sort of BM savant over Kavin Philips but us mere mortals believe the club deserve a little bit of leeway.

Last edited:
I literally did know better than the club when it came to Kalvin Phillips last summer. Look at my posts on him. I took a vitriol of abuse then with people screaming how dare I have an opinion that differs to the club, how dare I question any target etc.

I do trust most of the clubs decisions but won’t behave like many on here (ie. A sheep) when it comes to having an opinion.

Nunes, like Phillips is simply not good enough.

I'm waiting for you to say that you used to pop down the Estadio Jose Alvalade and how Sporting's supporters would tell you he's the new Javi Garcia.

The more I think about it, the more this deal makes sense. He’s a good age, versatile, the fee looks reasonable and Pep obviously rates the player. Can’t see us going for both him and Eze though, so presume the latter won’t happen if we get Nunes. Shame, as Eze would’ve been an exciting signing but I think Nunes is perhaps the more pragmatic, realistic option.

to be fair if you went from being one of the best young players in portugal to living in birmingham you'd be in a huff too
We need to be careful attitude is equally as important as skills if we want to maintain squad harmony.

Manchester is a nicer City to live in than Birmingham, but it's not as attractive as other locations in the world. We don't want sulkers.

The more I think about it, the more this deal makes sense. He’s a good age, versatile, the fee looks reasonable and Pep obviously rates the player. Can’t see us going for both him and Eze though, so presume the latter won’t happen if we get Nunes. Shame, as Eze would’ve been an exciting signing but I think Nunes is perhaps the more pragmatic, realistic option.

Great, Ric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.