Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I think about it, the more this deal makes sense. He’s a good age, versatile, the fee looks reasonable and Pep obviously rates the player. Can’t see us going for both him and Eze though, so presume the latter won’t happen if we get Nunes. Shame, as Eze would’ve been an exciting signing but I think Nunes is perhaps the more pragmatic, realistic option.

Yeah I didn't think the Eze one was ever going to happen. Shame because I like him as a player but the fee will be too much for the club I guess.

Nunes will be younger, cheaper, can play a deeper role and Pep's obviously been a fan for a few years.

I’m sure mendes knows the price required, this will get done and all things considered I’m pretty pleased with it

Mendes will have a couple of young players on his books no doubt that he can bring into wolves to help their squad and also get himself double bubble!

Reading the Wolves forums, one gets the impression that they recognise that there is a great player in there, but that they are still none the wiser as to where his best position is. They also seem to consider him one of their better players but one who is capable of dropping the occasional clanger, though that may be because he’s trying to force things.

The more I think about it, the more this deal makes sense. He’s a good age, versatile, the fee looks reasonable and Pep obviously rates the player. Can’t see us going for both him and Eze though, so presume the latter won’t happen if we get Nunes. Shame, as Eze would’ve been an exciting signing but I think Nunes is perhaps the more pragmatic, realistic option.

I think alot depends now on Phillips, Palmer, THB and Doyle? If they all leave for fees i defo think we could do Eze as well.

I literally did know better than the club when it came to Kalvin Phillips last summer. Look at my posts on him. I took a vitriol of abuse then with people screaming how dare I have an opinion that differs to the club, how dare I question any target etc.

I do trust most of the clubs decisions but won’t behave like many on here (ie. A sheep) when it comes to having an opinion.

Nunes, like Phillips is simply not good enough.
I also thought Philips wasn't up to standard before we bought him.

Expect to get pelters, if you don't follow the party line though? I have witnessed what can seem from the outside almost like a bullying campaign if you put your head above the parapet! ;-)

You have a right to disagree.

I have heard reports Nunes might sulk which is concerning.

Reading the Wolves forums, one gets the impression that they recognise that there is a great player in there, but that they are still none the wiser as to where his best position is. They also seem to consider him one of their better players but one who is capable of dropping the occasional clanger, though that may be because he’s trying to force things.

Sounds exactly like the kind of player Pep loves to work on.
Incidentally, I've got no opinion on this particular player either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.