Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the feelers were out.. and everybody else was deemed to expensive to what you were actually getting.. like Eze for up to 80, 100m? etc and Nunes is an easy get in that context..

Jorge Mendes has probably already informed City early in the summer about the get price is, around 50m€, and how serious Wolves FFP problems where in regards to Ruben Neves as well, Mendes solved that by getting 50m for Neves from Saudi but Wolves still cant do anything in the market..
If they want to do anything, Nunes to City is probably an easier solution, as hes not really even playing centrally at the moment at Wolves.

Last edited:
Disagree. We need to rest rodri. kovacic and nunes would allow us to do that with foden in the 10. Watching his highlights he seems another kovacic type player perhaps not as good
I am happy for him to come in to help ease the load with Rodri so if we can bring in another creative player alongside Nunes that would be ideal

Pretty sure wolves have severe ffp problems
They must have. That's a VERY low bid in today's market. 42m quid? Does it even get you Cole Palmer nowadays? I am not so sure. Peanuts. Bargain signing.

Sporting will receive 10% of what we pay so wolves might ask for over £60m

Can’t imagine Wolves will accept that but you never know. If they did then it’s a(nother) Txiki masterclass.

Interesting a bid has come only a few hours after the interest has been leaked, not used to things moving this quickly!!

Mind you, we’ve liked him in the past so the usual background legwork has already been done, just a matter of negotiating a fee if we’re serious.

Good player. But if you want a similar player, Kephrem Thuram is better and younger.

Surely that’s doku then mate?
I think he will be an option but that's some pressure on a 21 year old in a new league to consistently create chances.

We've essentially lost 2 creators/goalscorers in Mahrez and Gundogan and replaced them with Doku.

I have a theory that when a bid is submitted and the price is revealed publicly, ala 50m euros here for Nunes, that a fee is already agreed for a bit higher than that. The PR team of the selling club will want to appear they are bargaining for more cash when in reality it's just a façade. Based off this theory we will be paying between 55m and 65m euros for this lad. Good deal. Good player. Good age. Good City.
1692816898242.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.