Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t imagine Wolves will accept that but you never know. If they did then it’s a(nother) Txiki masterclass.

Interesting a bid has come only a few hours after the interest has been leaked, not used to things moving this quickly!!

Mind you, we’ve liked him in the past so the usual background legwork has already been done, just a matter of negotiating a fee if we’re serious.
Jorge Mendes is Wolves and Nunes agent lol, he will help to get sign on fee lol

Jorge Mendes is Wolves and Nunes agent lol, he will help to get sign on fee lol

I’m surprised we’re on talking terms with him after he used our name/us to make the rags panic buy Ronaldo.

Unless we were in on it…

Txiki must have gotten some complementary Red Bull energy drinks with the Gvardiol transfer and decided to try em out today.

Today is absolutely mental considering Txiki's general patience!
Maybe he's thinking he will have some fun while Pep is in bed drugged up after surgery. Once he returns Txiki is standing there yelling surprise!

I’m surprised we’re on talking terms with him after he used our name/us to make the rags panic buy Ronaldo.

Unless we were in on it…
Most likely we were and even if we weren’t then we would not be talking with Mini Riola also

Can’t imagine Wolves will accept that but you never know. If they did then it’s a(nother) Txiki masterclass.

Interesting a bid has come only a few hours after the interest has been leaked, not used to things moving this quickly!!

Mind you, we’ve liked him in the past so the usual background legwork has already been done, just a matter of negotiating a fee if we’re serious.
Is Nunes any good? Can’t say I remember anything about him. Was he the one continually carving the rags midfield open last week but couldn’t finish for toffee?

I have a theory that when a bid is submitted and the price is revealed publicly, ala 50m euros here for Nunes, that a fee is already agreed for a bit higher than that. The PR team of the selling club will want to appear they are bargaining for more cash when in reality it's just a façade. Based off this theory we will be paying between 55m and 65m euros for this lad. Good deal. Good player. Good age. Good City.
View attachment 91185
Good on you mate..per rectum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.