Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the Wolves fans I know,and that is quite a lot as I live about 20 miles away from Wolverhampton think that with Pep as his manager and surrounded by top class players he himself will become world class
Let’s hope City and Wolves can agree a deal. Doyle going the other way

Most of the Wolves fans I know,and that is quite a lot as I live about 20 miles away from Wolverhampton think that with Pep as his manager and surrounded by top class players he himself will become world class
That’s great n all but unfortunately the key figures from bluemoon have spoken and it’s a resounding no

Is he going to do what Gundo and KDB have done? No he isn’t. A strange (possible) signing. But Pep and City must have a plan for him and think he’s good enough for that plan, whatever that plan is? Hope he doesn’t turn into. Slightly better Philips?

Pep’s done a complete 180 at the back with 4 centre halfs starting a lot of games. Very solid defensively now, which is a sea change from even a year ago.

Looks like we’ll be even more solid in central midfield now with kovacic and this guy plus rodri. Cant help but think we lack creativity but we thought we were in trouble with no natural left back for 2/3 years and look where we are now!! So who are we to question Pep/Txixi

I like this.

I don't watch every wolves games (obviously), so I can't list all his strengths and weaknesses, but I feel like I've seen a good amount of their games over the past couple seasons (think they just get on TV a lot tbh), and every time I've seen him play, he's looked very good in the middle, especially when it comes to moving out with the ball. I'd be pretty interested/excited to see what he could do after a few years under pep.

There is a reason we have been monitoring him for a while and why Liverpool were so interested.

City appear to be bargain hunting now instead of making head way with elite signings, hope he becomes the real deal however any player we are linked with and fans automatically think they are the mutts nuts, wolves forums don’t rate him that highly and wouldn’t lose sleep losing him. In pep we trust I suppose

I watched several wolves games last season and this guy is legit, dunno how we managed to keep this under wraps but would be a phenomenal signing regardless of price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.