Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's it. Is he going to do the same to us if Madrid or Barcelona come sniffing in a couple of years?
No win situ for him. He tries to force his move and thus helping us possibly on price and he is perceived trouble. He stays quiet we get fleeced or move does not happen as we walk due to price. He can’t win for some people.

Have we actually made a second bid? Reading a few sources on the internet (Sky, local paper in Wolverhampton etc.) they are still waiting for our second bid. I know this Romano guy is usually reliable but he does get it wrong.
According to Tolmie and Romano, we have.

It’s common knowledge that Bernardo wanted to leave for the past two or three seasons. Imagine if he had done this.
It’s behaviour I cannot get behind, if true he is behaving like a twat. People go on strike to protect pay and conditions when faced with an awkward, dogmatic employer. Doing it because you want a bigger pay day at a better club leaves a bad taste..
Completely different scenario. As far as I’m aware, we’ve never had a single bid for Bernado, so what would he be striking for?
IF Barcelona had offered £75M for him, and we’d have said no, I’m sure he’d have done the very same thing. SPOILER. If they had offered that, he’d have been a Barcelona player now, no strike needed.

Apparently on strike now wanting his move. There is something wrong with a lot of Portugese players,attitude problems with Prancing pony,Nani,Fernandes,Cancelo. I would be careful with this guy and due diligence before we spend
Can't condone those antics.
Spot on with that last bit - he gonna do the same if Madrid or Barca show an interest and he fancies going back to sunnier climes.
Gonna pull a Cancelo if he spends an extended spell benched??
Not convinced we should continue with what, imho, seems a less than ideal signing.
Time will tell, and gets my full support if he ends up here.

No win situ for him. He tries to force his move and thus helping us possibly on price and he is perceived trouble. He stays quiet we get fleeced or move does not happen as we walk due to price. He can’t win for some people.

He's under contract, one he was happy to sign a year ago and which has three years to run. He should stay out of it and what will be will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.