Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the work shy bastard signed yet?
He’s just phoned Mendes and told him he doesn’t fancy playing against Fulham because it’s too soon and he’s told Martinez he’s not keen on being called up for the international break.

He said he’ll let Mendes know when he’s back available again. Says it might be for Forest at home because he can’t be arsed with an away day for his debut.

Pep’s laughing his bollocks off because he wasn’t going to pick the lazy **** anyway.

Tbh though, if the £60m price tag is correct, I don't think that is unreasonable from Wolves' perspective. They paid a club record £47m for him a year ago and his performances have caught the eye of the best club in the world. £13m profit doesn't seem excessive in the circumstances.
£42m not £47m

We're hardly alone in paying ridiculously high prices from other English clubs. Not everything is a conspiracy against us. The prices Chelsea have paid other English clubs over the past year or two are insane. Look at the fees United paid for Maguire and Liverpool for Van Dijk. Declan Rice to Arsenal.
I didn't say it's a conspiracy. I'm saying it would be nice if clubs could respond to us in the same above board manner we respond to them. I don't give a crap about the way the rest of those cannibals go about fucking each other...do unto others...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.