Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
As suggested a few pages back, I think this is done. However, why would we finalise a deal and register him when he still has a suspension to complete. They play tonight, makes sense for him to miss the game and complete his two game ban. The thinking could be to get him over tonight while they play their home game for him to have a medical tomorrow, then register him Thursday, have him on the bench Saturday.

How do you know that they are inferior? Just because they haven't played in the premier league?
some of our most successful players under Pep came from other leagues Rodri,Dias,Gundogan, Laporte, the list goes on. Why pay extortionate prices for a player from the prem , when our most successful players we've signed have come from other leagues for better value?
KDB, Haaland, Bernardo, Ederson...Gvardiol

He would definitely take the squad's handsomeness rating down a point.
bjSqdiW.gif

I didn't see the part about inferior players. I think you may have just projected that into the post?...
The post implied we should stop dealing with premier league clubs and ridiculous transfers because we can go out and someone from another league for cheaper. My point is that if there was a Nunes available at Real Sociedad for 30m, we would go and do it. Clearly we think Nunes is the best option.

As suggested a few pages back, I think this is done. However, why would we finalise a deal and register him when he still has a suspension to complete. They play tonight, makes sense for him to miss the game and complete his two game ban. The thinking could be to get him over tonight while they play their home game for him to have a medical tomorrow, then register him Thursday, have him on the bench Saturday.

Did he get a 2 match ban ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.