Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Nunes the one who kept ripping through the rags midfield first game of the season ?

No that was Cuhna.

Nunes' big performance was against Liverpool in the cup last season.
He did do well V Manu and has looked much sharper than last season over preseason.

Last edited:
If you class getting rid of a lad who could do a job for city and keeping Phillips a great deal
Obviously you think Doyle can do a job for City more than Pep does. I know whose judgement I trust.
Phillips was never an option to go to Wolves.
He’s happy here on £150k a week warming the bench.
No way could Wolves afford his wages.

I wonder why when we are buying a player they show it in euros but when we sell a player they give it in pounds. The cynicism in me would guess it’s to make everyone think we are spending more and getting less in for fees.
Its obvious why they do it, often add on add ons to the fee also (none this time) but other teams its the agreed amount and half way down the report is a mention of the add ons on top, not in the headline fee

I wonder why when we are buying a player they show it in euros but when we sell a player they give it in pounds. The cynicism in me would guess it’s to make everyone think we are spending more and getting less in for fees.
Could some one tweet Ducker and ask him what our figures are in the great Sterling currency and Doyle’s in euros.

Ask him if he is a little sad this afternoon too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.