Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the dilemma mate, always has been. Up until now, better off selling to a newspaper than giving it away on here.

Just thought I would try and see what the landscape is like. Increasingly sad fact of life, most people believe they are entitled to stuff for free.

Will keep trying for now, inform my decision, going forward.

If they do then thats free publicity, you’d get more followers, which should mean more money in the long run. If City Xtra , City Report or Esteemed Kompany use your info on their channels or twitter, putting you as the source their followers will follow you.

A podcast would be very good idea maybe use your contacts to get guests on and talk to them about City, journalist friends or just do a solo one where you explain information that you’ve gathered. You could branch out into different avenues then not just transfers. With your contacts I’m sure you get other information to do with City. You could make it a weekly thing. Tolmie Transfer round up or something along those lines.

Like Fabrizio has Here we go you could have your own statement to show a signing is on the way or advanced. There’s a few avenues you could go down with this, you’ve now shown on twitter that you’re a reliable source.

It’s just about which direction you won’t to go with monetisation. There no reason why you couldn’t get bigger than ExWhu.

Sadly, some people are jealous. It's like hating on your neighbour for having/doing something better. I hope you make a fortune out of it like Romano et al. Monetize your information as much as you can. I can't believe you used to post as much as you did on Bluemoon out of the goodness of your heart. It's time to do something for yourself. All the best!

Thanks mate. Appreciate it.

If they do then thats free publicity, you’d get more followers, which should mean more money in the long run. If City Xtra , City Report or Esteemed Kompany use your info on their channels or twitter, putting you as the source their followers will follow you.

A podcast would be very good idea maybe use your contacts to get guests on and talk to them about City, journalist friends or just do a solo one where you explain information that you’ve gathered. You could branch out into different avenues then not just transfers. With your contacts I’m sure you get other information to do with City. You could make it a weekly thing. Tolmie Transfer round up or something along those lines.

Like Fabrizio has Here we go you could have your own statement to show a signing is on the way or advanced. There’s a few avenues you could go down with this, you’ve now shown on twitter that you’re a reliable source.

It’s just about which direction you won’t to go with monetisation.

Some of the other City channels you have mentioned are being very helpful, both in terms of support and advice.

I genuinely cannot believe in this day and age, there are people who are so bitter and patronising, they feel the need to drag down others.

It's very common. A lot of the time it's people you knock about with. Part of it is fear you're leaving them behind and they don't want things to change, a small smidgen of it is jealousy, as in the "Who does he think he is doing x,y,z." Donkeys years ago when I decided to join the navy I faced the same. "Him in the navy??? He won't last five minutes!" Blah, blah, blah. To be fair I probably thought the same lol. I used all those negative comments to stick it out even though there were times I wanted to quit. I did 42 years until I took early retirement.

Good luck in whatever venture you decide on and hopefully we'll still see you here.

Hi Guys,

Wolves fan here to give you our take on Nunes.

Not salty at all, good player on his day and no doubt will be excellent with better players around him and Pep working his magic.

Am I sad he is going, not really!

I can't say many wolves fans will be crying over this if I am honest, and I know you are going to think I am being a bit salty over loosing such a player - but he has only really had two outstanding games for us - Chelsea and Liverpool. Maybe he was playing for a move, the rest of the games he was just OK.

I have been watching Wolves for 44 years, and believe it or not my first match as a kid in the 1970's was at Main Road when you lot took on Villa (my Dad was invited into an executive box) so I have always had a fondness for City rather than the Red lot.

Any way, I can say with 100% confidence that Ruben Neves was 100 times the player (and Man) than Nunes. He may not have been what you guys needed, but god I loved that bloke. Terrific professional, exceptional leader on and off the pitch - a real elite player. Best I have seen down the Mol in 44 years as a season ticket holder.

Nunes, good player. Pep will make him better, his mistakes wont be as costly to you as they are to us, and more to the point some of the ITK's our end are saying there is a lot more to this deal than meets the eye

This is what we understand is going on, and why it appears wolves have caved in - to be honest its a good deal

1. The £47m is cash up-front rather than the usual instalments (massive cashflow plus for wolves) who took out a loan when Liverpool paid in instalments for Jota (£45m at the time). People are saying this up front money and cashflow is saving Wolves another £6m in interest payments

2. After Doyle's season in the championship £5m is a steal (worth £15m) when compared to others like Alex Scott and Morgan Gibbs-White, also we don't have to pay until next season. Downside is you guys get a massive 50% sell on - great for you if we do actually sell.

3. This is something that most are missing, and it is being said the Nunes deal is being facilitated because Wolves are buying Santiago Bueno from FC Girona (a City Group Club run by Pep's brother) for £8m rather than his buyout clause of £20m

So when you piece it all together from a wolves perspective this deal is more like a £70m package, it sounds like a win win for both of us to be honest. City get a potentially great player and we get a much needed cash injection that can help us survive another year - which is probably where our owners ambitions are these days.

You didnt have to explain anything, I was asking whether I had the timeline correct.

What you should perhaps do is find a job (or a hobby) to occupy yourself, rather than thinking about how best to profit from those that do.

Your info is intriguing, amusing and keeps peoples days filled, but there is hopefully zero chance that you earn a living from it.

The world will have gone to hell in a handcart if you do (but good luck all the same if you do).
Who is this ****? Can’t be a blue to attack @tolmie's hairdoo in this way. Jealousy is an awful thing. If any blue wants to try and make money from their inside info then it’s none of your business.

@mods time you started banning wankers from this forum.

Haters gonna hate.

All the best Tolm, Fair play go and make yourself a few Bob that's what it's all about.

You came on here and gave us all information about deals out of you're own time for a long time now.

I'd do the same if I was getting the information that you get and that's try make a few quid from it.

Hope you make yourself a nice few pound :)

Hi Guys,

Wolves fan here to give you our take on Nunes.

Not salty at all, good player on his day and no doubt will be excellent with better players around him and Pep working his magic.

Am I sad he is going, not really!

I can't say many wolves fans will be crying over this if I am honest, and I know you are going to think I am being a bit salty over loosing such a player - but he has only really had two outstanding games for us - Chelsea and Liverpool. Maybe he was playing for a move, the rest of the games he was just OK.

I have been watching Wolves for 44 years, and believe it or not my first match as a kid in the 1970's was at Main Road when you lot took on Villa (my Dad was invited into an executive box) so I have always had a fondness for City rather than the Red lot.

Any way, I can say with 100% confidence that Ruben Neves was 100 times the player (and Man) than Nunes. He may not have been what you guys needed, but god I loved that bloke. Terrific professional, exceptional leader on and off the pitch - a real elite player. Best I have seen down the Mol in 44 years as a season ticket holder.

Nunes, good player. Pep will make him better, his mistakes wont be as costly to you as they are to us, and more to the point some of the ITK's our end are saying there is a lot more to this deal than meets the eye

This is what we understand is going on, and why it appears wolves have caved in - to be honest its a good deal

1. The £47m is cash up-front rather than the usual instalments (massive cashflow plus for wolves) who took out a loan when Liverpool paid in instalments for Jota (£45m at the time). People are saying this up front money and cashflow is saving Wolves another £6m in interest payments

2. After Doyle's season in the championship £5m is a steal (worth £15m) when compared to others like Alex Scott and Morgan Gibbs-White, also we don't have to pay until next season. Downside is you guys get a massive 50% sell on - great for you if we do actually sell.

3. This is something that most are missing, and it is being said the Nunes deal is being facilitated because Wolves are buying Santiago Bueno from FC Girona (a City Group Club run by Pep's brother) for £8m rather than his buyout clause of £20m

So when you piece it all together from a wolves perspective this deal is more like a £70m package, it sounds like a win win for both of us to be honest. City get a potentially great player and we get a much needed cash injection that can help us survive another year - which is probably where our owners ambitions are these days.

Your jib is cut well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.