Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
£53m- still a good deal in my books and less than the 60m they were ‘demanding’!
Good player. Plus the Great God Pep will improve him and he'll have better players around him. Not sure what some of the Raggyesque style whinigng is about. Burn them.

Can anyone explain to me why Ornstein referred to it in euros (a deal between two British clubs & a British reporter), other than to make the number look higher?

One thing we have done this window is add pace and legs to the side Nunes, Kova and Doku all strong ball carriers.

Can anyone explain to me why Ornstein referred to it in euros (a deal between two British clubs & a British reporter), other than to make the number look higher?
Because they are getting their info from foreign sources and can’t be arsed to convert it. It’s a clear example of how they have not received first hand info on the deal imo.

It's not gospel. In the end we never really get to know, exactly. First he reported the first offer was rejected, then the the original was, now it's more. These feckers blow smoke to cover their tracks so next time you don't remember they were talking bollocks and guessing all along. It's a bit of fun as long as you don't 'hang your hat' on anything they report.

Ornstein reporting final fee as €62m now.

Why does ornstein quote in euros between 2 English clubs when it comes to City signings? Didn't quote euros for City selling Palmer.

I know it doesnt alter the figures but the optics of the figure look inflated for the brain dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.