Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill be quite glad when this window closes, some of the fucking weirdness on these threads have gone to a new level , and not just the new posters,i think some of the more established posters on here have lost the plot, not to mention the amount of stand out fuckwits we've collected over the last couple of seasons , and finally all the new itks that have come out of the woodwork, instead of a funny lighthearted thread ,this window has been a repetitive trudge, filled with boring fucking know it alls.
Know fuck all's, more like.

That’s nowt. There’s a guy in the Doku performance thread that thinks Bernardo is catastrophic as a right winger.

It's only words.

And words all I have to take your heart away....

After the Phillips fiasco (another great word), I think it's best we all keep our feet on the floor until we see how it pans out with our 5th /6th choice newcomers.

Fingers crossed they'll be good enough.

:-)

That’s nowt. There’s a guy in the Doku performance thread that thinks Bernardo is catastrophic as a right winger.
The doom and gloom is off the scale. Maybe they are all depressed cuz school has started?

either that or they need the old city back to be depressed about. Some never really got over the takeover nor the success. Club can’t stop winning so getting upset with the transfers is the next go to issue.

Last edited:
Jesus fella; I always had you down as one of the more rational/less irrational (you choose) posters on here. But seriously? Disarray? The only team in the PL with maximum points after 3 games, and another European trophy to fit into the trophy cabinet. If that's your idea of disarray, I don't know what you made of the 1990s!
I meant that the transfer team were in disarray, not the whole club.
Let's face it, circumstances must have had them banging their heads against the wall over the last week or two / since KDB was ruled out for longer term.
It's all a bit of fun anyway!

It's only words.

And words all I have to take your heart away....

After the Phillips fiasco (another great word), I think it's best we all keep our feet on the floor until we see how it pans out with our 5th /6th choice newcomers.

Fingers crossed they'll be good enough.

:-)
We did ok with Ake, Diaz, Akanji as examples.

ill be quite glad when this window closes, some of the fucking weirdness on these threads have gone to a new level , and not just the new posters,i think some of the more established posters on here have lost the plot, not to mention the amount of stand out fuckwits we've collected over the last couple of seasons , and finally all the new itks that have come out of the woodwork, instead of a funny lighthearted thread ,this window has been a repetitive trudge, filled with boring fucking know it alls.
gonna get worse now with all the wannabe tolmies jockeying for his throne

Get off the fence and tell us what you really think fella

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.