Matija Nastasić

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bundesliga.com/en/liga/clubs/fc-schalke-04/spieler.php?player=43427" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bundesliga.com/en/liga/clubs ... ayer=43427</a>

most recent game stats,.....

On Goal.com - Breaking News!

11 Mar 2015 10:38:02

The German club have activated the defender's transfer clause which will see him remain in Gelsenkirchen beyond the summer

Schalke have completed the signing of Matija Nastasic, after activating the Manchester City loanee's transfer clause.

A tweet from the Bundesliga club read: "Schalke have activated the transfer clause with Nastasic and he will remain at S04."

More to follow...

Not sure what on earth has gone on with this kid and I don't care what the 'don't criticize the club brigade say' but the club have made a massive fuck up with this lad. He will become a top top player and we've let him go for a loss and buy Mangala on top of it. The club should come out and tell the fans exactly what this lad did. Or is it simply Pellegrini and or Txiki see something we dont.

Any news about his transfer fee? Recently I read that the buy-out clause was something about 6.9m, and the initial loan fee was 1.5. That would make it less than 10m but we can still say it is a sort of a decent fee, considering that he was sidelined for whatever reason for half a season.

Hungarian blue said:
Any news about his transfer fee? Recently I read that the buy-out clause was something about 6.9m, and the initial loan fee was 1.5. That would make it less than 10m but we can still say it is a sort of a decent fee, considering that he was sidelined for whatever reason for half a season.

Can't see a fee. Though I think the above is about right. Was Savic included in the £12m we bought him for or was it £12m and Savic?

Stephenhakin said:
Hungarian blue said:

Can't see a fee. Though I think the above is about right. Was Savic included in the £12m we bought him for or was it £12m and Savic?

Then I read that Stefan Savic is going to be Matt hummels replacement at Dortmund. Yes another City fuck up.

Stephenhakin said:
Stephenhakin said:
Hungarian blue said:

Then I read that Stefan Savic is going to be Matt hummels replacement at Dortmund. Yes another City fuck up.

Another poor Dortmund signing if true.

aguero93:20 said:
Stephenhakin said:
Stephenhakin said:

Another poor Dortmund signing if true.

Maybe, maybe not. Not on the scale of Mangala though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.