Matija Nastasić

Stephenhakin said:
aguero93:20 said:
Stephenhakin said:
Then I read that Stefan Savic is going to be Matt hummels replacement at Dortmund. Yes another City fuck up.

Another poor Dortmund signing if true.

Maybe, maybe not. Not on the scale of Mangala though.
Stephenhakin said:
Stephenhakin said:
Then I read that Stefan Savic is going to be Matt hummels replacement at Dortmund. Yes another City fuck up.

Have you seen Savic play for Fiorentina? Worst centre half in a back 3 behind two holding midfielders in a shit league, if Dortmund part with a million for him it's a far worse signing than Mangala. Boyata is a better defender than Savic.

Stephenhakin said:
Stephenhakin said:
Hungarian blue said:
Any news about his transfer fee? Recently I read that the buy-out clause was something about 6.9m, and the initial loan fee was 1.5. That would make it less than 10m but we can still say it is a sort of a decent fee, considering that he was sidelined for whatever reason for half a season.

Can't see a fee. Though I think the above is about right. Was Savic included in the £12m we bought him for or was it £12m and Savic?

Never mind all that; if Hummels is available this summer we should sign him!

Stephenhakin said:

Stephenhakin said:

Have you seen Savic play for Fiorentina? Worst centre half in a back 3 behind two holding midfielders in a shit league, if Dortmund part with a million for him it's a far worse signing than Mangala. Boyata is a better defender than Savic.

I have seen him a few times in the Europa and doesn't stand out as the worst centre half. I will take Klopps opinion on him seeing as he wasn't given a chance by City nor was Nastasic. Sorry mate but Mangala so far at that money ( and dont give me the youngster card, hes probably played more champions league games than any of our players in history ) is the single biggest flop in City's history..even bigger than Steve Daley.

Stephenhakin said:
Stephenhakin said:
Stephenhakin said:

I have seen him a few times in the Europa and doesn't stand out as the worst centre half. I will take Klopps opinion on him seeing as he wasn't given a chance by City nor was Nastasic. Sorry mate but Mangala so far at that money ( and dont give me the youngster card, hes probably played more champions league games than any of our players in history ) is the single biggest flop in City's history..even bigger than Steve Daley.

You need a little lie down and a think about what you've just said.

blueparrot said:
Stephenhakin said:

Nah mate. Its called not being blinkered. But will catch you in a years time when we have flogged him for £5.5m

Stephenhakin said:
blueparrot said:
Stephenhakin said:

Nah mate. Its called not being blinkered. But will catch you in a years time when we have flogged him for £5.5m

Ok I'll be here.

Stephenhakin said:
Stephenhakin said:
Stephenhakin said:

Did you even see Savic play for us? The worst player who has played for us in the past 3-4 years by far. You keep on going on about them not getting a chance but you keep on judging Mangala without giving him any time !

As far as Klopps opinion is concerned, yes Immobile is the best striker in the world, so is Ramos. Ginter is amazing. Same with Sahin and Kagawa. A lot of his signings have been shit.

You have seen Savic a few times in Europa? Well mate he has only played 3 games in that competition. Atleast form an opinion after having a longer look considering you are going on about how we din't give Nastasic or Savic enough time.

kupest said:
Stephenhakin said:

Did you even see Savic play for us? The worst player who has played for us in the past 3-4 years by far. You keep on going on about them not getting a chance but you keep on judging Mangala without giving him any time !

As far as Klopps opinion is concerned, yes Immobile is the best striker in the world, so is Ramos. Ginter is amazing. Same with Sahin and Kagawa. A lot of his signings have been shit.

You have seen Savic a few times in Europa? Well mate he has only played 3 games in that competition. Atleast form an opinion after having a longer look considering you are going on about how we din't give Nastasic or Savic enough time.

Listen mate there is NOTHING you can say that will convince me that Savic Or Nasty got a real chance. Also when they were playing here they were 20 if that. Mangala is 24 ( still no age for a centre half ) But yeah Mangala has had time and has made more individual errors than either of those two ever did. But if you are happy and comfortable with Txiki paying £37m for an unfinished, one footed, hothead then so be it. I'd of taken Hummels, Laporte, Nkololou to name but a few for less money and we'd of got a much better player too.

Stephenhakin said:
kupest said:
Stephenhakin said:

Listen mate there is NOTHING you can say that will convince me that Savic Or Nasty got a real chance. Also when they were playing here they were 20 if that. Mangala is 24 ( still no age for a centre half ) But yeah Mangala has had time and has made more individual errors than either of those two ever did. But if you are happy and comfortable with Txiki paying £37m for an unfinished, one footed, hothead then so be it. I'd of taken Hummels, Laporte, Nkololou to name but a few for less money and we'd of got a much better player too.

You do realise Nastasic has 51 games in all comps for City. 34 of which in the league. Mangala so far has 19, 13 in the league. So saying Nastasic didn't get a real chance is pure bullsh*t. He go tmoved on because he didn't fit the high pressing defence. Made far to many dangerous freekicks and got caught out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.