Matija Nastasic

spidermanc said:
It's a joke but not a complete shock, after all I am pretty sure Kyle walker won it last year over Sergio!!!

-- Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:54 pm --

Just shows what a sham these awards are, year after year the same shit.

Nasty probably isn't on the list because the votes are for January to January.
Not good to get the vote for 6 months football.

That's how the voting goes I believe,

whipper said:

why not? wilshit got it..

whipper said:

Benteke joined Villa the same day Nastasic signed for us.

Mr. Aguia said:
Caveman said:
woz69 said:
Lukaku chosen WTF
He's had a good season. Should be on the list.

He barely plays though. Nasty starts nearly every game. Lukaku rarely starts. he plays about 10 mns a game. How can someone who only plays 15% of the time be considered for the top player of the year?

Nasty should be on the list, but Lukaku I believe has started in over half of WBA's matches and featured in nearly all of them. He's their top scorer at 19 years old and in the top 10 for goals in the PL. He deserves a spot.

blink922 said:
Mr. Aguia said:
Caveman said:
He's had a good season. Should be on the list.

He barely plays though. Nasty starts nearly every game. Lukaku rarely starts. he plays about 10 mns a game. How can someone who only plays 15% of the time be considered for the top player of the year?

Nasty should be on the list, but Lukaku I believe has started in over half of WBA's matches and featured in nearly all of them. He's their top scorer at 19 years old and in the top 10 for goals in the PL. He deserves a spot.

29 games - 13 goals and 3 assists.

Not too shabby and a big reason for their 'successful' season.

What I think on Nastasic

The 20 year old Serbian has almost completed his first season at the club and from what i have seen he looks like a fine talent. I was shocked not seeing nastasic in the young player of the year nominees and it just baffles me how Welbeck is in it. So i'm happy with Nastasic's progress at the club and hopefully he has a bright future.

With the departure of Maicon, has it been established that Nastasic will be taking over the number 3? I've been hesitant to pull the trigger on my home shirt since the release.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.