Matija Nastasic

Mancio said:
squirtyflower said:
Drewmanc said:
Agreed, but after only 2 games played you can see his technique is there and at 6'2" he isnt small by any means and I do expect him to be good physically when he's tested a bit more, didn't he have a reputation as a tough tackler in Italy?
I'm not referring to tackling but the way certain defenders, Skrtel + Vidic, are able to outmuscle strikers and have tremendous upper body strength to ensure strikers don't get past them or are forced off the ball, something that Savic definitely lacked

does not seem very wise to use the word "definitely" to a nineteen year old rookie
lacked is 'past tense' Mancio
and he definitely lacked it last season, whether he does in the future is immaterial to the point made as I was talking about last season

squirtyflower said:
Mancio said:
squirtyflower said:
I'm not referring to tackling but the way certain defenders, Skrtel + Vidic, are able to outmuscle strikers and have tremendous upper body strength to ensure strikers don't get past them or are forced off the ball, something that Savic definitely lacked

does not seem very wise to use the word "definitely" to a nineteen year old rookie
and he definitely lacked it last season, whether he does in the future is immaterial to the point made as I was talking about last season

sorry , i lost that past tense bit :)

anyway , are you saying that you saw a lot of his games last season?

Mancio said:
squirtyflower said:
Mancio said:

sorry , i lost that past tense bit :)

anyway , are you saying that you saw a lot of his games last season?
without waving dicks Mancio, I probably missed only five games live all last season
and all five I missed were live on TV

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.