Matija Nastasic

adrianr said:
Odd as it sounds, I really want him to make a big mistake to see how he comes back from it. Defenders, even top ones, always have a mistake in them. How they let it effect them (the opposite to how Savic dealt with it ideally) is very important. If he's strutting about next game like he still owns the place, superb.

Certainly have huge hopes for him. Sickening that he's only 19. Imagine him being at the centre of our defence for a decade?!

He better make that mistake for Serbia and not us! I am sure Bluemoon would be calling for his head if he did make a mistake for us.

squirtyflower said:
Salar said:
squirtyflower said:
he's certainly very comfortable on the ball and used it well but, to be fair, Fulham were hardly an attacking threat
Your right but real madrid were.
and we shipped three goals
Are you blaming that on him.The first was a deflection.The second yeah well I'll give you that but that was class from Benzema,the third well I still don't know what happened to us for the third.

Salar said:
squirtyflower said:
Salar said:
Your right but real madrid were.
and we shipped three goals
Are you blaming that on him.The first was a deflection.The second yeah well I'll give you that but that was class from Benzema,the third well I still don't know what happened to us for the third.
and where did i blame it on anyone?
chill out

tumblr_mavlougKRe1qcjw09o1_r1_1280.jpg

He looks very comfortable on the ball which is perfect for a team who like to keep possession, looks pretty solid defensively and he's 19! Could be an awesome buy.

Classy, assured, strong on the ball, good in the air, great with his feet.. him and Kompany could be the next 6-8 years even if i feel gutted for Jolean...

Seems to be coming on in his english too, apparently he is having English lessons

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/NastasicOfficia" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/NastasicOfficia</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.